WeTheData’s Eric Berlow is speaking at Giga’Om’s Structure:Data Conference in NYC – 20-21 March! Get 25% off here and join us!
“Join us at Giga'Om's Structure:Data - 25% discount for our WeTheData community!”
“Whether we know it or not, data – big, small or otherwise – is becoming a central component to the way we live our lives,” says GigaOM writer Derrick Harris in his big data predictions for 2013.
At Structure:Data we’ll delve into what lies ahead for big data, as we explore the technical and business opportunities that the growth of big data has created. Topics include case studies of big data implementations, the future of Hadoop, machine learning, the looming data scientist crisis and the top trends in big data technologies. (complete schedule here).
This year’s Structure:Data speakers include:
- Kevin Dallas, GM Windows Embedded, Microsoft
- Jeff Hammerbacher, Co-Founder and Chief Scientist, Cloudera
- Denise Hatzidakis, CTO, Premier Healthcare Alliance
- Ira “Gus” Hunt, CTO, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Grant Ingersoll, Chief Scientist, LucidWorks
- Robert Jenkins, Co-Founder and CTO, CloudSigma
- Heather Marquez, Manager, Asset Strategy and Optimization, Facebook
- Douglas Merrill, Founder and CEO, ZestFinance
- Mohan Namboodiri ,VP, Customer Analytics, Williams-Sonoma
- DJ Patil ,Data Scientist in Residence, Greylock Partners
- Samantha Ravich, Co-Chair of the National Commission for Review of R&D Programs, United States Intelligence Community
- Amaya Souarez, Director, Datacenter Services, Microsoft
- Sean Gourley, CTO, Quid
- Eric Berlow, Vibrant Data Labs, WeTheData.com
Add a Comment