On November 29th in San Francisco, join #wethedata co-founder Juliette Powell and thought leaders from across business, technology, and academia who will convene for an important conversation about the power of the Industrial Internet and why it matters.
“The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects machines, people, and data.”
Minds + Machines 2012
For decades, technology has connected people and businesses globally. This is just the start. The Internet will also transform global industries, joining human insight with machine intelligence. Bringing mind and machines together has created something wholly new – the Industrial Internet – an open, global network that connects machines, people, and data.
- Jeff Immelt, CEO and Chairman of the Board, GE
- Marc Andreessen, Co-Founder and General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Andy McAfee, Principle Research Scientist, MIT’s Center for Digital Business
- DJ Patil, Chief Data Scientist, Greylock Partners
- Paul Martiz, Chief Strategist, EMC
- Chris Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WIRED
- Tim O’Reilly, Founder, O’Reilly Media
Add a Comment